Wednesday 5 September 2012

PROFESSIONAL BODY WORK HOME OR HOTEL VISIT +

I invite you to step away from your busy life for a relaxing massage in your own environment. Enjoy the health benefits of relaxation, stress reduction, tension relief, and the many other advantages of therapeutic massage at an affordable price with no extra costs. Whether you are new and looking for a first time massage, or are an experienced and sophisticated massage client, make my VIP Massage your getaway. I am an attrective and friendly eastern european lady with many years hands-on experience and I will be happy to show you why is my massage so special, Professional full body massage, Body waxing. OUT-CALL ONLY with at least one day notice. Whithheld numbers will be ignored, also emails or texts from new clients. For more details about my services, availability or to book an appointment please call on 07879 308 301 and mention "Oxford". Mary Not sexual servive. For Ladies, Gentlemen and Couples. ITEC degree qualified and insured.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular