Thursday 20 September 2012

Mobile Hairdresser at your home ! Cut, Color, Hair up and Extensions !

I am a fully qualified hairdresser with NVQ Level 3 Qualification and with over 10 years experience. I am based in Hatfield. I offer a friendly, personal service of having your hair styled in the comfort of your own home. I offer value for money hair styling, colouring and highlights, Brazilian Keratin Straightening treatments, hair extensions. My promise to you is to listen carefully to your requirements, understand exactly what you need and to advise you on how to look great and take care of your hair at the same time. Every clients receives a complimentary consultation, taking into account individual needs. I only use quality products and I professionally trained with Wella Professional colours, Amberoc hair extensions. In the same time, if you are in need of a hair up for your wedding day or just for a special occasion I can provide full service (make-up and hair). Here you can find some of my works: http://www.flickr.com/photos/style_creative/ I can be found on: 07403708877

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular