Friday 7 September 2012

Male Massage Therapist Tottenham Court Road W1 +

I am a Male Massage Therapist Working in Central London. I hold a Diploma In Holistic Massage, (ITEC Level 3, 2009) and Gateway Qualifications in Indian Head Massage, Thai Foot Massage, Natural Lift Facial Massage and Advanced and Deep Tissue Massage. I am a member of The Complementary Therapists Association (CThA) And Embody, am licensed by Westminster and Camden Councils, and am fully insured. I work in Central London from an apartment on Warren Street at its junction with Tottenham Court Road, only meters from Warren Street Tube Station (Victoria Line and Northern Line), 5 Minutes Walk From Euston Station (overland, National Rail, Victoria Line And Northern Line) and 10 minutes walk from Kings Cross St Pancras (overland, National and International Rail, Hammersmith and City Line, Piccadilly Line, Circle Line and the Metropolitan Line). I am also happy to consider out-calls to homes, offices and hotels across Zones 1 and 2, and further afield. For Full Details Please Visit My Website: Http://www.jtgroves.wix.com/londonmassage   I look forward to meeting you. ITEC Diploma Holistic Massage For Male And Female Clients Non-sexual Service

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular