Friday 28 September 2012

LVL lash treatment, models required - treatment £20 for limited time only. *

Hi there, LVL is a high end, alternative treatment to eyelash extensions. It lifts your natual lashes and makes them look thicker and more volumious. There is no maintenance and it lasts up to 8 weeks (sometimes more depending on lash cycle) I am looking for models to take before and afters for my work. The treatment usually retails at around 49-75 a treatment depending on area but I am offering it at just 20 while I build my book. Please watch the you tube video to see what the treatment entails. I live In cheshunt and can travel up to 10 miles from this point (so parts of herts, essex and north london) in the comfort of your own home. Please email me if you are interested in having this done at less than half price. I will take before and after photos so you can just see how amazing this treatment is. Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular