Monday 17 September 2012

ESSEX MASSAGE LOVELY RELAXING HOT OR COLD STONE SWEDISH MASSAGE IN ESSEX LEIGH ON SEA ESSEX +

Hi iam tina Qualified Masseuse offering my lovely hotstone soft&deep tissue massage firstly you will be welcomed with a hot or cold drink, then you will lay face down on my lovely warm couch ready for my wonderfull massage Iam very good at what i do and you will be so relaxed stress free from everydays stress! I use my lovely warm rocks to release all your stress&worries relaxing your hole body which then heals you from pain & detoxes your body& mind x I also do reflexolgy on the feet plus a pedicure on your feet makeing you even more so relaxed now all this is heaven! My prises are 55 for one hour half hour 35 hour&half 90 also please can i ask you no to smoke before comming for a massage and please no fragrance only roll on thanku Iam here monday weds thurs friday saturday 11am till 7pm

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular