Sunday 23 September 2012

Beauty By Kates - Special Offers- Gelish Manicures/Pedicures, Spray tans, Facials etc. +

Hi Ladies, I am a qualified beauty therapist who works from my home salon in Portobello. I offer a range of treatments including spray tanning, gel nails, waxing, facials, tinting, manicures and pedicures. I have a few special offers valid for the month of September Gelish 3 week manicure or pedicure 12 or 20 for both (normally 18 each) Full body spray tan using Sienna X products 10 (normally 15) Luxury manicure or Luxury pedicure with Gelish polish 16 (normally 26/ 28) Luxury Facial 13 (normally 25) Gelish extensions - lasts upto 2weeks with proper care 15 (normally 25) I also offer discounts for multiple treatments and can tailor a package to suit your needs To book an appointment you can either contact me on the number above, by email by replying to this ad or via facebook www.facebook.com/BeautyByKates where you can see a full price list and more examples of my work..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular