Tuesday 21 August 2012

WONDERFUL RELAXING MASSAGE DONE BY A GIRL - DISCOUNTS -

ANTONIA Mobile: 07766 932 916 IN MY HANDS YOU ARE IN SAFE HANDS Dear customers, I am giving very nice, relaxing massage. The location is in Central London - 2 minutes walk from the tube-station. Private, cozy place decorated with crystals, vanilla candles and posters of native North Americans. I provide the massage on a background of meditative (new-age) music (Vangelis, Enya, Mike Oldfield, sci-fi films soundtracks)… Shower is also available. This can be your little escape from the busy world. If you like me to visit you - I can be at your place withing 1 hour time. DEAL: If you prepay 4 massages I’ll give you the 5th one as free bonus. 45 – 1h in call 65 – 1h - If I visit you (this price includes my travel expense) Don’t miss it – you deserve it! ITEC-qualification in Swedish massage. 12 years of work experience. THIS IS NOT A SEXUAL SERVICE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular